Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability. Conﬁguring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, ﬁrewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS). Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot ﬁxes and security conﬁgurations.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Conﬁgure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, ﬁrewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot ﬁxes and security conﬁgurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established conﬁguration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued).
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP , BGP , OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject.