Producing clean, eﬃcient code based on speciﬁcations. Testing and deploying programs and systems. Fixing and improving existing software
- Work with developers to design algorithms and ﬂowcharts.
- Produce clean, eﬃcient code based on speciﬁcations.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedbac.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related ﬁeld.